Cape Cod Foodie Tours offers private group tours perfect for every occasion, from family outings and corporate events to weddings, birthday parties, and more!
Hyannis Food Tour
- Person Ages 5+
An Exceptional Culinary Experience!
The Hungry in Hyannis adventure gives tasty insight into the local food scene, after which you will be satisfied and “in the know!”
- This Hyannis food tour is a unique and fun way to discover, and most importantly, sample 7 freshly prepared tastings that tell the local story.
- Cape Cod offers some iconic foods. For instance, New England Clam Chowder, which you will enjoy while overlooking the Hyannis harbor for a waterfront dining experience.
- Access to our digital food tasting guidebook with a map and exclusive coupons for Cape Cod Foodie Tour participants.
- You will experience much more than just the food! In addition, you will discover hidden paths and local history and culture.
What to Expect
- Dress comfortably and wear walking shoes as we walk 1.8 miles over a 2.5-3 hour period. Our route meanders past the Historic Weeping Beech Tree, down “Sea Captain’s Row” while crisscrossing the Kennedy Legacy Trail.
- Your ticket covers the cost of all food tastings, which are often enough to serve as a satisfying lunch! Keep in mind, tasting locations are subject to change.
- Bring along a water bottle if you would like, as drinks are not provided during the tour. The Town Welcome Center offers a water bottle refill station at the Waterfront!
- Gratuities are not included but are graciously accepted by tour guides for a job well done!
- Come and discover the many sights and flavors that have been drawing visitors to Hyannis for years!
Delicious Food Specialties Served on our “Hungry in Hyannis” Route (Subject to Change)
Brazilian Grill Churrascaria
Authentic Brazilian Dining
Añejo Mexican Bistro
Mexican Food with a Cape Cod twist
Homemade Chocolates & Candy
Authentic Neapolitan Wood Fired Pizza
Ocean Street Cafe & Deli
Cafe and deli with an Eastern European twist
Good Butter Bakery
Home of Kayak Cookies
Black Cat Harbor Shack
Casual Waterfront Dining on the Harbor